A Belt Conveyor is a bulk material handling equipment that is used in transporting materials over a short distance. It is an efficient machine that is commonly used throughout the world for conveying materials. Belt Conveyors are versatile and cost efficient. Any type of product: large or small, heavy or light can be transported with the help of a Belt Conveyor.
There are many advantages of using a Belt Conveyor in an industry and they are:
1. Belt Conveyors are highly durable in nature. They do not wear and tear easily and conducts smooth operations as well. The maintenance cost of a Belt Conveyor is also low.
2. They are capable of handling a vast range of materials. From fine materials such as cement to large lump sizes materials such as coal, anything can be transported with the help of a Belt Conveyor.
3. A Belt Conveyor can use both horizontally or in an inclined manner according to the requirements of the industry. Also, a combination of both can be used to carry the materials.
4. A Belt Conveyor system saves time and is energy efficient. Unlike other bulk handling equipment, it requires less horsepower to operate. It has a high-performance capacity and uses less electricity as well.
5. Belt Conveyors have proven to be an extremely reliable bulk material handling equipment with high load carrying capacity as well. They are used in mining industry, food industry, cement industry etc.
6. A Belt Conveyor can be configured to fit in any application. It can be used to stock up piles or reclaim bulk material as well.