Belt conveyor is a part of a Conveyor system which has majorly helped to progress the industrial sector promptly. It is widely used for the purpose of material handling projects from one point to another. The process of conveying materials have become easy and quick because of this efficient mechanical device. The belt conveyors can also transport heavy materials effortlessly. It is used to convey materials like grain, sand, coal, ore, salt, etc. Nowadays, the different type of belt conveyors are available which are made using PVC or rubber. The belt conveyors in India have become common today and also work productively. It consists of one or more pulleys. These pulleys are operated which moves the materials forward on the belt. It is controlled by gravity and can even convey sluggish materials handily.
There are multiple uses of belt conveyors, which makes this equipment versatile and essential.
Belt conveyor uses-
- It can easily convey the large volume of materials in no time.
- Utilized in food processing industries, airports, and various transporting industries.
- It is cost efficient and has given a relief to the labor efforts.
- Increases the level of productivity rapidly.
- It can transport the materials both vertically as well as horizontally.
- It also helps to stack the transported materials at the end of the production line.
- It saves the product from getting damaged and also prevent injuries.
- It is an ingenious way to increase the process of production effectively.
- It consumes less power and is durable in nature.
- It can transport the materials in all the directions and proves to be long lasting.
Belt conveyors can be easily installed anywhere and used in numerous applications.
Belt conveyor applications-
- Manufacturing industries
- Food producing industries
- Packaging industries
- Categorizing and gathering the materials
- Power plants
- Bakeries and confectioneries
- Textile industries
- Flour mills
- Ice-cream plants
- Chemical plants
The are innumerable uses and applications of belt conveyors which make this device useful and reliable to carry out several major operations in industries. The manufacturers and suppliers of India make their product efficiently to meet the demands of their customers. They always try to adapt the latest technologies and methods which prove to be beneficial in their production and delivering process. Their service is at the best and they tend to make such products wich can easily compete on the standards of international markets. The belt conveyors have several advantages and proven its worth over the years.